- The festival runs March 1-31, 12-5pm. Debonne Vineyards, Ferrante Winery & Ristorante, Grand River Cellars & Restaurant, Red Eagle Distillery and South River Vineyards are open 7 days a week. Laurello Vineyards is closed Monday & Tuesday. Cask 307 is closed Wednesdays.
- Ice Wine Festival Package includes wine shuttle transportation for 2 to the 7 participating wineries, the Ice Wine Festival Tasting Ticket that includes wine samples paired with the appetizer/ dessert, One (1) Night hotel stay for 2 people, continental breakfast for 2 and a $15 Food Voucher. Food Voucher may be redeemed at Laurello’s Vineyards, Grand River Cellars & Restaurant, Debonne Vineyards, Ferrante Winery & Ristorante and Cask 307. The $15 Food Voucher may be redeemed within the month of March at participating wineries for Dine-In food purchases only. Food Voucher can only be used on Sunday-Thursday packages.
- Be sure to book according to your package preference. Festival Saturdays do involve additional activities & vendors that are not available weekdays. Weekdays are ideal for guests that would like to avoid crowds, lines, etc. and for a quieter experience.
- Additional purchases at any location would incur an additional cost (specialty cocktails, ice wine marshmallow roast, etc).
- You must call your chosen hotel to reserve your room. You must tell them that you’ve purchased an Ice Wine Festival Overnight Package and provide the order number that will be sent to you automatically by email upon completion of your transaction. Your room will not be reserved without an order number. See more details below. All packages are non-refundable.
HAMPTON INN OVERNIGHT STAY REDEMPTION INSTRUCTIONS:
- YOU MUST CONTACT HAMPTON INN to CONFIRM YOUR RESERVATION in advance. Contact Hampton Inn Madison at 440-307-4450 to reserve your room. Let the staff know that you purchased an Ice Wine Festival Overnight Package and provide them with the Order # that you received in your email.
- Arrive at your hotel by 11am the day of your overnight. The shuttle will leave before 12 Noon. Confirm with the hotel the time of shuttle departure.
- Collect your (2) Ice Wine Festival Tickets from your first stop, Ferrante Winery & Ristorante when you arrive at the winery. You will need to have your Order # when you arrive.
For all questions please contact the hotel, or any of the participating wineries:
- Cask 307: 440-307-9586
- Debonne Vineyards: 440-466-3485
- Ferrante Winery & Ristorante: 440-466-8466
- Grand River Cellars & Restaurant: 440-298-9838
- Laurello Vineyards: 440-415-0661
- Red Eagle Distillery: 440-466-6604
- South River Vineyards: 440-466-6676