2019 Ice Wine Festival
Saturday, March 2nd, 9th, 16th • Noon – 5p.m.
Over three weekends in March, the region joins together to celebrate a unique product of the cold temperatures in the Grand River Valley wine region — ice wine.
The Wineries of the Grand River Valley welcome you to our 15th Annual Ice Wine Festival. Participating wineries include: Debonné Vineyards, Ferrante Winery & Ristorante, Grand River Cellars Winery and Restaurant, Laurello Vineyards, & St. Joseph Vineyards.
Patrons will visit each of the participating wineries and sample their Ice Wine along with a complimentary appetizer. Many of the wineries will also have a featured event including ice carving, jewelry shows, dog sledding & much more. Cost is $6 at each winery, which includes wine samples, an ice wine glass at each winery, appetizer and special events. (Bring in a canned food item to help support our local food banks and receive $1 off per person.) Call 440-466-3485 for more information.
Appetizer Menu & Events include:
- APPETIZER: Baked Parmesan Dip
- Sled Dog Demonstration all day
- Live music Friday night and Saturday afternoon
- Winter Glow Progressive Dinner- each Friday evening prior to festival
- Friday, March 1-Sold out.
- Friday, March 8th– https://www.eventbrite.com/e/winter-glow-progressive-dinner-2-tickets-42210672257
- Friday, March 15th– https://www.eventbrite.com/e/winter-glow-progressive-dinner-3-tickets-42211542861
- Run & Ice Wine-Sunday, March 3 A 4 mile run between Debonne Vineyards & Grand River Cellars. Details & register at https://my1.raceresult.com/114860/?fbclid=IwAR3WspB9brupdJxC5LqkRvuM8b5iiw-DSxLmclfcI1mi1KyHH93KATo83uQ
FERRANTE WINERY & RISTORANTE
- APPETIZER: Ice Wine Rockefeller
- Live music Friday & Saturday evenings.
- Play the ice wine bottle game.
- Ice Wine Pairing menu for lunch and dinner offered all month. No Reservations Necessary. Visit FerranteWinery.com for our menu & additional information.
- Ice Wine Bellini (additional fee)
GRAND RIVER CELLARS WINERY & RESTAURANT
- APPETIZER: Thai Peanut Sauce over Noodles
- Featuring Ice Carving at 12 p.m;
- Delightful Soy Candles featuring Ice Wine Candles
- Ice Wine Marshmallow Roast All Day (small additional fee)
- Ice Wine Martini’s (additional fee)
- Winter Glow Progressive Dinner – each Friday evening.
- Friday, March 1-Sold Out.
Friday, March 8th– https://www.eventbrite.com/e/winter-glow-progressive-dinner-2-tickets-42210672257
Friday, March 15th– https://www.eventbrite.com/e/winter-glow-progressive-dinner-3-tickets-42211542861
- Live music Friday and Saturday evenings from 7:30-10:30.
- Run & Ice Wine-Sunday, March 3rd A 4 mile run between Debonne Vineyards & Grand River Cellars. Details & register at https://my1.raceresult.com/114860/?fbclid=IwAR3WspB9brupdJxC5LqkRvuM8b5iiw-DSxLmclfcI1mi1KyHH93KATo83uQ
- APPETIZER: Banana Mousse
- Featuring Beach Glass Jewelry by Rita Burns.
- What a video of this years ice wine harvest and pressing.
ST. JOSEPH VINEYARDS
- APPETIZER: Apple Studel
- Kryz’s Family Maple Syrup
- Featuring Premier Designs Jewelry
The Lodge & Conference Center at Geneva-on-the-Lake Wine Shuttle 440-466-7100
Barrels and Bridges Tours
Experience the best of Vintage and Vine
Grand River Valley Winery Tours
Northcoast Grapevine Tours LLC
Wine Tours of Cleveland LLC
From Cleveland to the Grand River Valley
Bennovita Wine Tours
Wine Shuttle Service