Ice Wine Festival
Saturday, March 4th, 11th, 18th • Noon – 5p.m.
Over three weekends in March, the region joins together to celebrate a unique product of the cold temperatures in the Grand River Valley wine region — ice wine.
The Wineries of the Grand River Valley welcome you to our 13th Annual Ice Wine Festival. Participating wineries include: Debonné Vineyards, Ferrante Winery & Ristorante, Grand River Cellars Winery and Restaurant, Laurello Vineyards, & St. Joseph Vineyards.
Patrons will visit each of the participating wineries and sample their Ice Wine along with a complimentary appetizer. Many of the wineries will also have a featured event including ice carving, jewelry shows, dog sledding & much more. Cost is $6 at each winery, which includes wine samples, an ice wine glass at each winery, appetizer and special events. (Bring in a canned food item to help support our local food banks and receive $1 off per person.) Call 440-466-3485 for more information.
Appetizer Menu & Events include:
- APPETIZER: Smokey Salmon Pate on Cracked Pepper Crackers
- Sled Dog Demonstration all day
- Live music Friday night and Saturday afternoon.
- Winter Glow Progressive Dinner – each Friday evening. Call 440-466-3485 or www.debonne.com for more information on the dinner or to make reservations.
FERRANTE WINERY & RISTORANTE
- APPETIZER: Pound Cake with a Peach Ricotta Cream
- Live music Friday & Saturday evenings.
- Take a picture with our giant ice wine bottle.
- Ice Wine Pairing Dinner offered all three weekends. No Reservations Necessary. Visit FerranteWinery.com for our menu & additional information.
GRAND RIVER CELLARS WINERY & RESTAURANT
- APPETIZER: White Cheddar, Bacon & Caramelized Onions Mac & Cheese
- Featuring Ice Carving at 12 p.m;
- Delightful Soy Candles featuring Ice Wine Candles
- Ice Wine Marshmallow Roast All Day (small additional fee)
- Winter Glow Progressive Dinner – each Friday evening. Call 440-298-9838 or www.grandrivercellars.com for menu or more information on the dinner or to make reservations.
- Live music Friday and Saturday evenings from 7:30-10:30.
- APPETIZER: Macaroon with hints of Orange and Dark Chocolate
- Featuring Beach Glass Jewelry by Rita Burns.
- What a video of this years ice wine harvest and pressing.
ST. JOSEPH VINEYARDS
- APPETIZER: Ohio Apple Strudel Infused with Ohio Maple Syrup
- Krzys Family Maple Syrup Demonstration
The Lodge & Conference Center at Geneva-on-the-Lake Wine Shuttle 440-466-7100
Barrels and Bridges Tours
Experience the best of Vintage and Vine
Northcoast Grapevine Tours LLC
Wine Tours of Cleveland LLC
From Cleveland to the Grand River Valley
Bennovita Wine Tours
Wine Shuttle Service